Two unrelated incidents:-
A friend "A" and I were talking about another friend who was upset over her marriage and her parents not accepting her relation with a guy of her choice.
And "A" goes saying "Man,just imagine this..now she is 29 and if her parents agree when shes 30,whats she gonna do?what is she gonna do in life getting married at 30.Its too late and all that"..
I was like "what the hell!!!,life doesnt begin or end at any age..its all how u take it and how u gonna lead ur life..U may get married at 25 or 40,its ultimately U who is gonna live it.
Incident two is set in a hip and hep college in the city..There I was staring at this pretty girl,with her hair let down,beautiful eyes and the best thing about her face was her smile and the glow on her face...
Relax people,I was just admiring a thing of beauty and nothing else..
Ive never been jealous of another person just because she is beautiful,or for any other trait better than mine...Ive always admired people who I feel are better than me,be it anything..Be it my own maid who is amazing at washing clothes or the trash picker on the street who has an astonishing memory of houses and people...But today when I was looking at this girl,I was perturbed,and "Jealous"...
I suddenly felt old,thats what was disturbing me..and is disturbing me..
Well,nothing is over yet and I still can make up for the lost years!Its never too late for anything!
4 comments:
Well, I too admired those pretty looking things there. I definitely felt old. Really old. And surprisingly also found myself disinterested :-)
>>surprisingly also found myself disinterested :-)
Thats weird!!!
25-27 is not olddddddd. Am I making an appeal here ??
others vote against Dhi & laks plss
Zeeds>>
Yes 25-27 isnt odd..infact it isnt odd however old you are...its all in the mind and what you think about urself..and if u happen to sit in a room filled with college students,its natural to feel odd..
Post a Comment