Friday, February 17, 2006

Continuing the Mr & Mrs Ram post here...
Apart from the tragedy that struck the couple,the positive thing to be noticed is how different their relation was in old age.They were each others support and soulmate in happiness and distress.This is infact quite true for most of the couples.When they are young,they get irked about petty things and land up in arguments.But as years go by,the understanding and bonding gets better.There is more compassion towards the other,support at every step and they go hand in hand at every step.Ive seen this change with so many couples..A couple I know used to fight,bicker about anything and everything,make acerbic comments in public about the other and so on...They had so many issues between them that the husband even tried to set his wife and himself on fire in their early years of marriage.But the same couple are still married and leading a happy and peaceful life now.If today the husband coughs,the wife quickly gets his inhaler and if the wife complains of leg pain,the husband gets iodex to apply.I was talking to the lady couple of days back if she needs someone to stay with her since she wasnt well but she said 'I have him,I dont need any one'.I felt so happy!
Why do young couples in love or married land up fighting about petty things?Would they have grown so apart since the time they liked each other?

Im lost here...not able to bring a proper end to this post,like most of my posts so far..
The bud will blossom someday,
And the world will beam seeing its radiance!!!

No comments: