She was everything I wanted,much more than what I expected from a friend..She would exactly know what I am gonna say even without me uttering a whisper,she would exactly know what I am going through and give me comfort at times of distress..We were like the same soul in two bodies..When people my age were trotting the streets of the city and hangouts with their companions,I was hanging out with my best friend who was everything to me,friend & companion..Then came the day when everything changed,I had to come to terms that she was no longer with me in person but only in thoughts..
Life would never be the same,it had taken a turn towards a dark tunnel where in I could see myself walking alone,chugging along with life..
I lost a dear friend..Yes!I lost her, my dear pal to Marriage!
But I see light at the end of the tunnel...And life goes on....
No comments:
Post a Comment