This post is dedicated to a person who is yet to reach the pinnacle of success and achievement but has matured from a toddler on the rocky path of life to keeping small
steps towards the peak.And from what I know of him,he sure is going to go places.Someday I will tell to my friends and family,that Im friends with this guy looking at the
newspaper or a magazine or a television show featuring the top minds to discuss a raging topic in the country or to just know his opinion on something important.
I first saw him driving a tiny little vehicle,which even girls looked down with contempt and found it funny.With his pillion riders having to walk on steep roads,he used to have
this stupid grin driving his bike up the road.As I got to know him I found that he is this super talented,good at acads,extra circulars,in being a cassanova and above all a very nice person.There's nobody I know who has interacted with him to even a little extent and not being in awe of him.
I could go on,but slightly on the emotional side now.Im gonna miss his company around campus,cos he was one sane person on campus who I could talk to and looked up to
as my role model.The latter doesnt change but the former is going to affect me to a great extent.
Thanks for being there.
Your absence would be felt!
3 comments:
Pal, am at a loss for words. Don't know what to say. Thank you.
Yeah, congrats from my side as well.
But on a lighter note, I wonder if Shylaja is in awe at all?
>>tejaswi
The moon which is so beautiful has a mark on it...
So why will this be an exception?
And secondly,I referred to people I know of,& I dunno her at all..
:)
Post a Comment