You contemplate doing something but then you dont do it,cos of no reason.It just doesnt happen..But you take a step forward and then you see yourself actually doing what you wanted to do...And thats penultimate satisfaction.
The last couple of weeks have been very fruitful for me,Im evolving as a person and doing things I wanted to.Things seem to be falling in place and I am enjoying myself from the past three-four weeks.Ive developed a good attitude towards work,an attitude which is more on the lines of "pick whats good and be immune to the rest",am cribbing less about things around me and its a good feeling.
Met a friend from school who was my Hockey,Kho-Kho and athletics teammate after ten years on the other side of the court,we shook hands as opponents and we squealed in joy..Hey,is that u..its great to c u and all that..the poor referee had to intervene to stop us from going on and on....Later when I was chatting with her,she asked me if I was married and before I could respond,she went on to say "Im sure you arent married,else its not possible to to come and play,guys arent supportive".Now I dont agree with that,Im sure not everyone is like that.There is still some good prevailing around.
I came to know of two unknown people meeting their sudden end of lives.I wonder why we spend our time and efforts in many things which have no meaning or build so much hatred against something or someone when you know life is so uncertain..
A long jumbled post..Just put down thoughts running in my mind at this moment..
No comments:
Post a Comment