Monday, July 17, 2006

I have been tagged by Dhimant..I wanted to write funny stuff,but currently the state of mind is on the other side of funny..

I am thinking
If there is light at the end of the tunnel?
I said

Hey..And the saga began..
I want

to resume my student life
I wish

to be remembered by people when im gone
I miss

being in school,in 10th std of carmel school with the 43 others who were part of the best year of my life.
I hear

the voice of my heart
I wonder

if solitude is bliss?
I regret

Meeting certain people in life.
I am

what i am
I dance
in my dreams.
I sing

Jana gana mana
I cry

when im hurt
I am not

what i am not
I write

crap..most of the time..
I confuse

a person who doesnt know me well...though i dont intend to
I need

to stop giving importance to people who dont deserve it.
I should

learn the art of being calm at times when i need to be..
I finish

a cup of coffee quicker than any of my friends do.

No comments: