"Hey!stay calm..You have all the ingredients in the required proportions"
This is what I had told myself couple of days back.
But the biryani turned out to be tasteless and lacked spice.
I am trying to add additional spices to make it taste better.
Need to wait for a while to see if it tastes any better.
4 comments:
The biriyani will turn out just fine :-) Dont worry.
depends who the expert chefs are.
uhmmm....So why do you really want to make a biryani? Where do you see a biryani taking you in future? Apart from biryani can you make pulav, jeera rice etc?
Asking questions is always easy, giving the answers is the difficut part :-)
>>akshai
Yeah right!!!
You know what?The moment I was born I knew this was the dish I wanted to prepare...And yes,I can make various other dishes too all that supplement my skill to prepare biryani..You see biryani is the motto of my life..
Post a Comment