-Dr.Rajkumar in 'Jeevana Chaitra'
When I was watching the people indulging in vandalism and behaving in a disrespectful way even at the place of cremation and seeing the solemn mortal remains of Annavaru being laid to rest,felt his silence was speaking the above words.Felt he was saying the above words to the mothers of each one of those who were involved in any act which brought disrespect to him as a person,to the people of the state,city and to the government.
To me Annavaru was & is a great actor,he represents Kannada cinema to me.I do not watch most of the contemporary movies for varied reasons,but never miss a chance to watch his movies.He has essayed every possible role in his career and Sudeep has come up with a list of his fav movies here .
The other movies I like are
-Sanadi Appanna
-Kamana Billu
-Naa Ninna Mareyalare
-Hosabelaku
-Mayura
-Sri KrishnaDevaraya
-Kavi Rathna kalidasa
-Raja Nanna Raja
-Chalisuva Modagalu..
The list just goes on..
Other than the songs from his movies,some of the songs which he has sung and I like are 'Hrudaya samudra kaluki-Ashwamedha','Hey Dinakara-OM','Megha Banthu Megha' and many more..Plan to go on a cd/dvd buying spree shortly,no prizes for guessing which all movies I am gonna buy!
When I was watching the people indulging in vandalism and behaving in a disrespectful way even at the place of cremation and seeing the solemn mortal remains of Annavaru being laid to rest,felt his silence was speaking the above words.Felt he was saying the above words to the mothers of each one of those who were involved in any act which brought disrespect to him as a person,to the people of the state,city and to the government.
To me Annavaru was & is a great actor,he represents Kannada cinema to me.I do not watch most of the contemporary movies for varied reasons,but never miss a chance to watch his movies.He has essayed every possible role in his career and Sudeep has come up with a list of his fav movies here .
The other movies I like are
-Sanadi Appanna
-Kamana Billu
-Naa Ninna Mareyalare
-Hosabelaku
-Mayura
-Sri KrishnaDevaraya
-Kavi Rathna kalidasa
-Raja Nanna Raja
-Chalisuva Modagalu..
The list just goes on..
Other than the songs from his movies,some of the songs which he has sung and I like are 'Hrudaya samudra kaluki-Ashwamedha','Hey Dinakara-OM','Megha Banthu Megha' and many more..Plan to go on a cd/dvd buying spree shortly,no prizes for guessing which all movies I am gonna buy!
1 comment:
"Parvathi,Parvathi entha makklanna hettubitteye"
This is a whacky subject line to this post.....
Post a Comment