Tuesday, December 23, 2008

About me, for a change...

23'Dec'08
There is something about the day today. I feel incredibly good and nice about everything. It's a strange and weird feeling too, because it's literally been ages since I felt good about myself. I guess the last time I felt so good was way back in school. Not sure what it is, but it's really a nice feeling and I am loving it.

I never actually stopped and looked back at life, never did a self-introspection. Always thought that whatever happened or happens is for the good, and eventually things work out somehow or the other. But today, I remember those happy days and the sad days of yester years, my heart goes out to the people I might have caused pain. I sincerely wish that those special friends with whom I am no longer in touch with, a great and wonderful life. You know who you are, and you'll always be remembered. And then there are other special friends who are a part of my life, no! literally my life without whom my life would have been just incomplete. You know who you are, and you know that you are always thought about.

31'Dec'08
It has been an incredible year with lot of significant changes in my life. There was joy and then there was pain. With the onset of a new year, there is a hope for joy and smiles, abundant enough to even smile through the moments of sadness.

There is a hope of a safer world and mutual harmony.

There is a hope of a life that is complete. Amen!

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: